File Upload Requirements
- Same size as product’s printable area, adjusted for cutting tolerances. Cutting tolerance is 1⁄16″, so a product that’s 5″ wide should have all important content in the central 47⁄8″, to ensure none gets cut off, and a background that extends to 51⁄8″ wide, to ensure full coverage.
- Ready to print. We will print exactly what you give us, so double check all spelling, graphics, etc.
- JPEG file. JPEG is preferable to PNG because it more accurately preserves colors when printed. PSD and EPS files are not accepted because they often render differently on different computers.
- 300 DPI resolution. Most web graphics are only 72 DPI, which will look blurry when printed, especially at a larger size. 150 DPI is ok if the product is larger than one square foot, but 72 DPI will never look good printed.
- CMYK color mode. This lets us print colors more accurately than RGB.
- Brightness adjusted. Graphics are brighter on screen than printed, so adjust them accordingly.